The educational offer of our school is regulated according to the regulations of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport of the Community of Madrid:
– Infant education, as an educational stage, that serves children from 3 to 6 years of age. It comprises three courses.
– Primary Education, as an educational stage, that will ordinarily take place between the ages of six through twelve. It comprises of six courses.
– Compulsory Secondary Education consisted of four courses that will ordinarily be followed between the ages of twelve and sixteen.
– Baccalaureate. It comprises two courses. It will be developed in different modules so that it can offer a specialized preparation to the students according to their perspectives.
Early Childhood Education
– Early learning of literacy and mathematical logic.
– 40% of the academic activity is given in english.
– Enseñanza globalizada de TIC`s.
– Advanced mental calculus. ABN method.
– Interactive digital high speed internet connection.
– Support with iPads for daily learning.
– Introduction to robotics and gaming.
– Motor skills
– Attention to diversity with personalized reinforcement.
– Areas for exclusive use for Early Childhood Education.
– Quality control of the teaching process.
– Excellent qualifications in the external evaluations of the Ministry of Education
– More than 40% of academic activity taught in English, certified by Trinity College London and Cambridge.
– Specialized classrooms for students of educational need.
– Teaching in the area of Robotics and Informatics: Scratch jr, Scrath, Lego WeDo 2.0, Crumble, Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Photoshop.
– Collaborative Learning, project-based. Empowerment of multiple intelligences.
Secondary Education: Compulsory
-Permanent control of academic performance.
-Continuous communication with families.
– Orientation during the whole course of study.
– Official Exams for English and French.
– First Certificate Exam from Cambridge University (FCE) in 4th of ESO.
– 3D printing and Lego Mindstorm.
– Flexible degrees, which allow access to all university degrees.
– Reduced class size and personalized monitoring.
– Guaranteed academic results due to the high number of graduates in high school and by the qualifications of the PAU (selectivity).
– High compliance with expectations in the choice of university studies.
Special attention classes
For students with educational needs. We are also the Preferential Care School for HEARING students.